martes, abril 15, 2008

The cat and the dog



The cat said to the dog,“Look at it this way.you’ll never see me pay any respect to the man. In fact, if I’m in the mood, I scratch him on the hand. But you, you fetch his slippers,lick his boots and slobber. What does it get you? A kick! He chains you to a stickand chokes you with a collar, or keeps you in a kennel, then crimps your ears and tags you, bobs your tail and clips you, because it’s the latest fad, and, brother, you’ve been had! Look at me. I’m a cat! l’ve stolen again and again, but the man’s never triedto keep me muzzled or penned” The dog replied, “But I’m his friend.”
- Trilussa(Translated by John Du Val)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ayyy que bonito, si, el perro es su amigo. y los gatos son como envidiosos

4:00 p.m.  
Blogger Bioariel said...

AAAAAwwwww....
De hecho ya esta comprobado que el gato solo quiere tu comida (convenencieros)... y es cierto lo de los perros (lo de que los maltratan) tengan consciencia y no les corten las orejas y eas cosas... POBRES

9:35 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home